Complaint / review / scam report
Change in name

Respected Sir/Madam

i have passed my class-x in 2009 from kendriya vidyalaya no.4 jalandhar cantt and now i m studing 12th from punjab school education board .My name in 10th certificate and marksheet is ANISH KUMAR i want to change my name from ANISH KUMAR to ANISH KUMAR TRIPATHI .Sir/madam, i want to change my name in 10th certificate and marksheet.please tell me procedure and what documents do i need to submit.I will be thankful to you .i m wating in a hope of getting response from your side. reply as soon as possible.

Author: anishtripathi95

Offender: CBSE

Country: India   State: Punjab   City: Jalandhar

Category: Education & Science


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.