1. I was the customer of airtel brand-band and fixed line connection for more
than three years with prompt payment.
2. My number is 0431 4040 645
3. Since a semester I am traveling a lot. Hence I could not access the
brand-band connection so I planned to go for Airtel DATACARD
4. Enquired about airtel-datacard over phone and latter I sent my staff to
Thillainagar Airteloffice regarding this. There we got FIRST ILL TREATMENTthat
the staff there denied to answer about this over phone to me when my staff
could not understand the issue.
5. Despite that I continued my patronage to AIRTEL and latter because of
sustaining non-usage, I planned to surrender. I got the procedures for
6. I surrendered modem and phone with a payment of Rs. 1000 which is the due as
on the date of surrender.
7. After that one of the representative came to my office and requested to
change the plan.
8. I felt happy then. Because that was our number for more than 3 years. I
accepted for Rs. 250 plan. The representative informed me that the instrument
will be fixed within 3 workings days.
9. The same confirmation, I got from a message also. SECOND DISAPPOINTMENTthat
no instrument came for me for a fortnight. Because of my urgent requirement, I
purchased MTS Datacard.
10. On AIRTEL bill date, I got bill for Rs.250 for the revised plan without the
instrument. Hence I didn't pay.
11. THIRD DISAPPOINTMENT, I got a call from from Trichy regarding the payment.
I said the situation and the caller told me to come back after clarification.
But none came.
12. FOURTH DISAPPOINTMENT, Within a week's of time I got call from Chennai about
the payment. I repeated the same story and the caller ended with "come back to
you after clarification" but none came.
13. FIFTH ILL TREATMENT, Latter A person came to my home in my absence and asked
about the money to my parents as if I am a defaulter, despite the loyal
customer for 3 years paid without pending.
14. SIXTH DISAPPOINTMENT, Finally Mr Zahir from Thillai Nagar Office came and
met me personally. I told him the same and asked where-about the PHONE and
MODEM instrument and told him I will not pay even a penny unless you close the
dues for revised plan for which no instrument given. He accepted and asked
about earlier usage of Rs. 500 to settle completely. I gave a cheque and told
him such issues should not come hereafter. He assured and left with cheque.
Even I did not bother about my advance deposit if any.
15. SEVENTH ILL TREATMENT, After this also another person in the next month came
and asked about the same pending bill. I said call Mr Zahir over phone. Zahir
told this information to the new fellow (I don't know his name). Immediately he
left my venue without any courtesy and any information regarding what he was
told by Zahir. I first worst Fellowseeing in person from AIRTEL Office.
16. SEVENTH WORST ILL TREATMENT, the utmost worst treatmentwas happened this
morning, Mr Parthasarathy, the caller called me again for the due. I told him
call Zahir and close my issues. He defend like he is perfect and advised me
unless I close my dues, the issue will persist. I said I didn't get the
instrument and this issue was already closed with Mr Zahir. Once again I told
to close the issue and inform me after discussing with Mr Zahir. Because I
don't want to be disturbed hereafter. During the conversation he irritated me,
hence I called him singler name without any scolding word. HE CALLED ME
NON-STOP FOR FIVE TIMESdespite my cutting calls without discussing with Mr.
Zahir. [I was in session and around 50 trainees in the class also, imagine how
I am a trainer and busy with training session. Stop calling me for the mistakes
of your side.
Thanks for your wonderful treatment for a loyal customer [ashamed of myself for
my first preference to AIRTEL datacard in need.]
There is no any communication regarding my advance deposit with airtel, I hope
AIRTEL cheated me. [I got a call regarding this also I don't want to report
I could remember the day one with AIRTEL. AIRTEL came to my home and greeted
for becoming customer. Now you have grown up so worst treatment.
It took more than one hour to draft and a bit of irritation
Thanks AIRTEL, BYE
T K Sridhar