I am writting this with lot of annoyance and exasperation for the discomfort caused by TTK calims department. Even after repeated follow-up I didn’t see any progress on the claim processing. The customer support response is ridiculous and intolerable. I don’t understand why again and again I am receiving the same shortfall for the claim CHE-1012-CL-0004915. It’s been 2 months already since I raise this claim. The other claim CHE-1112-CL-0001792 also is in 'In-progress' status even whithout any short fall.
1) On 25th Oct we have raised a claim since the cashless is delayed for more than 3 days even after so many follow ups from Apollo hospital corporate helpdesk (As per words from Apollo hospital staff). In this point i don't really understand why cashleess is very slow on processing which made me to cause the real discomfort.
2) I have received a shortfall for Check leaves, Prescription for the Pharmacy related bill, Originals of PET/CT scan, X-ray scan originals. In this point, we have already sumitted all the proof but not orginals. Since the originals were stucked up in hospital management.
3) On 8th of Nov, I have submitted all the short fall documents except Prescription for the pharmacy bill and requested to wave-off that bill from the claimed amount and gave a letter also along with the shortfall. The documents submitted are: Check leaves, PET/CT scan report, X-Ray report and showed all the Films and the images to the doctor who is available at the time (8th November around 2:30PM) in the GN chetty road TTK office. The doctor also approved all the documents and got a sign-off from him.
4) I have received Acknowledgement slip from the customer care person also. Attached the same. This acknowledgement copy i got is after the verification of all the dpcuments i submitted.
5) I have sent the below mail on 29th Nov as I have received the same shortfall again, I don’t really understand why I am getting the same shortfall again and again? Why this is not happened in case of cashless?
6) This is creating real disrepute and disregard towards TTK claims department. Why you are not maintaining proper track of the claim?