Complaint / review / scam report
Jila samaj kalyan vibhag surajpur gr.noida
Not getting schlorship


i am engineering student of GBTU studying in NIET, Gr.noida.My 2009-2010 scholarship has not come and office is demanding for commission.My parental income is less than a lakh and as per up govt. law i should be abided by scholarship i have got this in previous sessions i.e. 2008-2009 but didnot get the in the session 2009-2010.i want some action and my scholarship.

with regards

ashish varshney
Author: ashish varshney

Offender: Jila samaj kalyan vibhag surajpur gr.noida

Country: India   State: Uttar Pradesh

Category: Lawyers & Legal Counseling


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.