I got a advertisement call from BSNL which asked for activating hello tunes on Feb 5th. I selected one song and the same day they have deducted 30 Rs from my prepaid account no 9448975738.
My hello tune activated on that day and it was there up to Feb 20th. I enquired in the customer care and there was no proper response. The lady name 'SAVITHA' took my call and taken all the details and said u have sent a request to deactivate the hello tune and its deactivated even though i didnot send any request to deactivate. I asked her to give the proof then she immediately cut of the call. Again i called to customer care and there was another lady called 'DAKSHAYINI' she said we have to maintain 50 Rs balance in our mobile otherwise hello tune will be deactivated and again she asked me to call after 30 mnts.
1) BSNL didnot inform me that we need to maintain 50 Rs balance.
2) Before deactivating they could inform us, so that we can recharge our account before deactivation.
3) Why we have to maintain 50 Rs balance because any way BSNL deducting 30 Rs initialy.
4) How they activated hello tunes even i had only 30 Rs. in my account that is less than 50 Rs.
5) Why we have to maintain 50 Rs. balance for deactivation because I asked her to deactivate my hello tune permanently but she said we need to maintain 50 Rs balance for deactivating.
It is shameful for the company and they have to activate my hello tunes for another 15 days because they have taken the amount initially and given service for only 15 days.
Company has to inform the customer all the rules about hello tunes.