Sub: Kutub Service station petrol pump ...fault in measuring quantity of petrol in the right hand side of FIRST manual vending machine on 17th September 2007 about 7.00 A.M.
I have used the services of above mentined petrol pump and filled the petrol for an amount of Rs1000/- from the FIRST vending machine time and date already mentioned above. My submission is that I got less quantity of petrol between 4 to six litters. The facts are as below
1. The service person has punched the amount for Rs 1000/- and then put the NOZEL in the cars tank inlet.
2. the vending machine started very late after a pause of 45 seconds .
3. The vending machine shown about 22 litters of petrol filled in the tank.
4. The pointer was at 1/4 of the tanks level before receiving the fresh 22 liters of petrol. I was expecting that the pointer raised should touch the FULL mark of the meter but to my surprise it stooped only at 3/4 of the tanks capacity mark.
5. Tanks full capacity is 35 liters thereby I received petrol by 7 to 8 liters less quantity.
You are requested to please examin and grant me voucher for 8 liters of petrol at the said IOC authorised petrol pump.
contact email:email@example.com 17th Sept 2007