Trivandrum Rajdhani was considered one of the best ways to travel to trivandrum, once could enjoy the scenic beauty enroute as well as the excellent comforts of Rajdhani Travel.
We took the train from NZM to UD last month on 10th june the journey was really terrible on the following counts.
1) The windows of the whole train have been covered by advertisements rendering the visibility and natural light to less then 70% which not only causes headache to the passengers but also increased the stress levels amongst all the travelers.
2) The services regarding food and hygeine is extremely pathetic, catering guys and cleaning staff fighting and blaming each other and passengers were bearing the brunt.
3) The quality and quantity of food is pathetic with no welcome fruit drink or choice of having coffee or non veg food. Water being rationed to 1 pet bottle a day and no water with food, or glasses to have water
4) The trays in which the food is served are not cleaned but wiped with dirty rags it is impossible to eat in them once you look at them cleaning the food trays
5) The catering people also block one side exit and it becomes impossible to use the entry / exit or the facilities on that end.
I am really dreading the same journey again which I have to undertake on 13th of this month. Someone please look into this complaint
*If this mail is addressed wrongly kindly forward it to the right address or let me know the right address