Complaint / review / scam report
Lost Mobile phone with SIM

I have lost my Mobile phone with SIM of Airtel Prepaid. I want my SIM to be blocked for any in/out calls. I contacted Airtel customer care service at 121 today 10 July 2008. They replied very unsatisfactorily saying they have not got any such facilities. Request block my SIM to avoid any undesirable use.
Author: Anil Kumar Mishra

Offender: Airtel

Country: India   State: All India

Category: Miscellaneous


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.