Complaint / review / scam report
Change of father's name

Hello sir,

I have completed my 10th from Dubai with CBSE, Intermediate from AP (Hyderabad board of intermediate) and graduated from Bangalore university. The issue is due to a mistake by my father. His name on all my educational certificates are Shaikh Zahiruddin. Whereas, the name in his and my passport is Shaikh Jahiruddin Gauree . Due to this now, I am unable to renew my passport using my educational certificates as there is a difference in my Father's name.

I request you to advise me as what could be done to rectify this and renew my passport according to my father's name in my certificates.
Author: Shaikh Munirool

Offender: Passport

Country: India   State: West Bengal   City: East Medinipur

Category: Politics & Government


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.