HIGH ALERT COUNTRY CLUB OF INDIA LTD (CCIL).
This is to alert you about the fraud and cheating activities of the Country Club of India Ltd (CCIL), Bangalore from the following address:
The Country Club of India Lts. (CCIL)
273, 1st Main, Defence Colony
HAL, 2nd Stage
1) We are flooded with complaints that this company sends its staff to consumer’s homes and lure them with country club membership against huge membership fee. They promise life membership and 1089 sq. feet of land free at Coconut Grove.
2) The Coconut grove is actually situated more than 100 Kms away and without any infrastructure but this company claims it is only few Kms away.
3) The company swipes the credit cards of the consumers in their homes and later fills in higher amounts and deducts the money to the maximum credit limits.
4) The company also upgrades the memberships to COOL CARD without the consumer's knowledge and then deducts the money from your account.
5) This nasty game of cheating is being played in partner ship with banks who divulge your sensitive information to this company.
6) There are hundreds of complaints. Following are the consumers who have been cheated lately:
Mr. Subroto Ghosh of Bangalore (Tel: 080-25236202)
Mr. B. V. Mohan of Bangalore (Cell: 9341979860)
Mr. Harsh Vardhan of Bangalore (Tel. No. 080-41345134 / 9343864711)
Mr. Pranav Kumar Singh of Bangalore (Cell: 9880852275)
Mr. B. Venkatesh of Bangalore (Tel. No. 080-23326721)
Mr. Vivek Butyani of Bangalore (Tel. No. 9880630663)
Mr. Arun of Bangalore (Tel.: 9840709668)
Mr. Vivek of Bangalore (Tel.: 9840822703)
Mr. Ravi of Bangalore (Tel.: 9840964636)
Mr. Somanath Hawargi (Cell.: 98451 23505)
Mr. Rajendra Singh (Cell.: 9969221637 / 9820118368)
Mr. Rami of Hyderabad (Cell.:9866896635)
Mr. Jerry Mathew Elias Kovoor of Bangalore (Cell: 9845177673)
Mr. Mohan Krishna Eday of Bangalore (Cell: 9916585593)
Mr. Raj Shankar Guha (Cell: 9885011750)
Mr. Nazeer Ahmed (Cell: 9945333901)
Mr. Vijayanand Reddy (Cell: 9959569998)
Mr. Balaji (cell: 9884656708 / 9940088222)
Mr. Rakesh Pandey
Mr. Vinay Orpe (Cell: 9886180325)
Mr. Rajeev Bhaskar
Mr. Rajarshi (Cell: 9885011750)
Mr. Yash Kulshreshtha of UK ( 44 786166788)
Mr. T P Ranjith (Cell: 9845448406)
Mr. T. K. Suresh (Cell: 9969221637)
Mr. Chennarao Marvatu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr. Prasad I. R.
Mr. Ramu K. C.
7) Bangalore police is aware of this issue as ICRPC has informed the Commissioner of Police at Bangalore. Seems that police is also hand in glove with this company.
8) If you have been cheated by Country Club then please register an FIR against the Managing Director of the company and see that they do not approach any more consumers.
9) File your experiences at www.mouthshut.com and http://inconsumercomplaints.com
10) Spread the message through consumer groups and blogs. Use the power of internet! Look, how ICRPC collected above consumers into a group!
The Country Club if India Ltd (CCIL) is now advertising heavily in the Times of India, TV channels and cheating consumers in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Calcutta and Dubai.