Complaint / review / scam report
Lost 12th certificate and marksheet

I have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 1994. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate and marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate and marksheet. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.
Author: Rohini Aggarwal

Offender: CBSE

Country: India   State: All India

Category: Miscellaneous


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.