Complaint / review / scam report
For transferring Gas

We have one indane connection, which is in my father's name. I wanted to transfer it from Orissa to Bangalore.

When i contacted Bnagalore Indane Gas agency, Executive said your father present require for this transfer.

where as my father health condition bad and unable to walk properlly, how it is possible for him to come?

Request to pls address this issue on priority basis.

Author: Satyabrata Biswal

Offender: Indane

Country: India   State: All India

Category: Miscellaneous


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.