1. First of all I had been asured by M/s Opulentus, that they would be taking care of my employment in the desired countries.
2. Secondly as per my telecon with M/s Anushya, she assured me that after I make my payment I will receive a bond from M/s Opulentus stating that the Opulentus will take care of my employment and will provide me all necessary suport in the desired countries. I was also assured that some body will also be there to receive me in the desired location.
3. Next I asked her which country suits me the most and I was told it would be Singapore and I ultimately went for it.
4. I was also told that the reviewer has reveiewed my case and they said that the minimum salary for me will be 1.2L SGD per annum and the same will be mentioned in the bond when I will be making the consultancy payment.
5. Later I found out the same was not true and after payment of fees neither did I receive the bond which I was promised that will be signed on both our part.
6. Most importantly I was promised that the time required for Singapore visa is maximum 6 months later I got a mail that the processing will take more than 12 months.
7. When I called up the bangalore team I was told that it was difficult to get the refund of my amount and to read the contract carefully. Now after receiving the mail correspondences from your team, I understood my needs will be taken care and as told a bond will be signed for taking care of my needs and the bond mentioned at your end is not al all signed on my part.