» Politics & Government » Review / complaint: Government oganisation - Water over filling in my agriculture land | News #242968

Government oganisation
Water over filling in my agriculture land


My wife (Durga. V) had given 3 more complaints to Panchayat Office -Pallichal, ward No.22-(old 19), Trivandrum, Kerla State, regarding un necessarily opening water to my agriculture land cusing damage to coconut tree and plantain. More than that we couldn't approach our property as it is full of water because out let of the water flow is blocked. I couldn't open this through other's land. Agriculture officer visited the land and recommended to panchayth to do the needful to outflow of the water to the nearest canal. But nothing had happened after One year.

Please do the needful to solve the complaint and instruct the Panchayth construct the canal to outflow of the water.

I will attach the copy of complaints later.

with thanks and regard

For Durga. V

Asa Nilayam,

Pravachambalam, Nemom PO,


Kerala State

[email protected]



Company: Government oganisation

Country: India   State: Kerala   City: Thiruvananthapuram

Category: Politics & Government


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google