» Politics & Government » Review / complaint: MSED - Spelling mistake surname | News #418155

Spelling mistake surname


The Officer,


Mumbra Division,

Dated: 21st Oct. 2010

Sub: Rectification of error in surname on bill and your record.

Respected Sir,

I the under signed, would like to bring to your kind notice that by mistake there is an error in the spelling of my surname. My surname is ‘Jade’, but by mistake it has been spelled as ‘Jada’ Amit Anant. My consumer number is 000460824231.

Kindly do take note of the same and rectify the error at the earliest possible.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

[Amit Anant Jade]

Company: MSED

Country: India   State: Maharashtra   City: Thane

Category: Politics & Government


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google