» Religion » Review / complaint: Co-operative Society - No action taken by the chairman of the society | News #181693

Co-operative Society
No action taken by the chairman of the society

I am staying in my cousin brothers flat since from my cousin brother was suppose to transfer the flat on my name before he was leaving to newzealand for good in the year since he had taken the money in instalment from my mother and from me a total of 4lakh rupees from 1990 onwards, i am paying maintance to the society till date from my pocket, there are tenant coming to stay in the society and they are a nusiance making noise day and night, ringing the bell tearing letters, closing the main switch of the light next to the meter board, paking the vehicle any where were they want, i have given several complains to the chairman in verbal as well as letter but he refuses to take the letter, he is telling me that the flat is not mine, i told him that i am staying from 2002 and you even know about it, i have ration card, election card, on this same address and you are no one to interfeer in our personal matters, we will see among our self what dission is to be taken or the court is there to decide about that... first of all that is a mahada flat and no one can give the flat on rent according to the rule, and after giving the flat on rent to owner has not taken noc from the society chairman also, can i take any action against the society for not taking action against the tenant who is staying on rent since from 9 months... please advice me on [email protected] or you can call me on 9823063345 since i am staying from so many year i have some rights to fight back i have proof that my cousin has taken the money for the flat, i have told him that i will be going to file a criminal case also if i have to do so, he has not replied to me, because he is frightened and since he is an nri and he is staying in newzealand from 2002 it is nearly 10yrs for him now with his family... so he wont go with the case ahead to my knowledge

Company: Co-operative Society

Country: India   State: Maharashtra   City: Pune

Category: Religion


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google