Complaint / review / scam report
Jan Suvidha kendra (Supply Office)
Not getting my ration card

My ration card is lost as well as my father died this year.So to change name of head of family on ration card to my mother's name and for issuse for new ration card .I applied for ration card on 23/11/09 and my application is 28305 in Jan Subidha Kendra.And they gave me a period of 15 days to get new ration card but when I went there to get ration card they told me that report is not submitted by supply office(report no RC0000465), In supply office, I meet with food inspector and told my problem and said to do plz submit report .He said that Go and you will get your ration card within 7 days.After 7 days I again went there again they said to me go and check to supply office, I regularly went there but getting same replies .Now its 09/1/2010 nearly one month but i didnt get my ration card as my father is expired and we are going through financial crisis.

Plz help me .

Aman Srivastava


232 Hanumant Puram

Rae Bareli

UP, India
Author: Aman Srivastava

Offender: Jan Suvidha kendra (Supply Office)

Country: India   State: All India

Category: Politics & Government


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.