» Business & Finance » Review / complaint: HDFC Credit Card - Holding MY HDFC savings Account | News #255858

HDFC Credit Card
Holding MY HDFC savings Account

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am holding a HDFC Bank credit card since 2007. Card No.4346xxxxxxx1506. I have been making the regular minimum payment last 3 years.

but last year I lost my job and I am not able to pay any amount since 6 month.after That I receive call for settlement from HDFC collection Dept. Delhi.

person name Mr. RAVI and I agry to pay settlement amount (22000) in 2500 rupees EMI . I have been making the regular EMI (2500/) payment but last

month June. My Grandfather died in my village And Thats why I am not present in pune not able to transfer emi because in my hometown (Deolgaon raja)

have no HDFC branch. After That in this month July. The big bang now is that they freezed my HFDC account and all the money in the account is blocked now.

not giving any intimations for the installments delays. MY family are really having big trouble with this situation. I have already pay 14500/- of total settlement amount (rupees 2).

my only 3 EMI (7500/) remain so Request you consider this on sympathy ground. I want release my HDFC salary account no.022xxxxxxx1829.holding amount 16306/- rupees.

Hope HDFC will go through this.

1. I want to Pay the rest of the pending Installments in one shot.

2. Request you consider this on sympathy ground.

3. Our lives freezed as you people freezed our HDFC savings Account.

4. If you block the money in our account, how can we make the payment? we are fine if you take away the rest of pending amount of the settlement from our bank account..but HDFC deny this.

5. Why no one called during these 2 months.? and suddenly freezed the account before calling us?

6. Why they freezed our account when our account has a good balance, why not when it having a low balance?

7. Actual settlement amount 2 our statement analysis shows we have payed more than What I have used... and now still they want 51000 from me.

I requesting to you please help me, in this matter.

what I can do for release my salary account?

Thanks and Regards

Sharad Mante

91-98236 83836

91-93257 12396

[email protected]

Company: HDFC Credit Card

Country: India   State: Maharashtra   City: Pune

Category: Business & Finance


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google+