» Business & Finance » Review / complaint: LIC - Charged penlaty on unsign cheque | News #378400

Charged penlaty on unsign cheque

Dear sir

my lic housing loan acc. no 15060327 fo rconstruction dec. 2011 i received a call from that my cheque has bounced and to give a cheque for Rs, 6593 in place of amount of loan Rs. 6200.i submitted a cheque no.425285dt 21/12 for 6593 rupees.i asked my bounced cheque which was returned with the remark NO SIGN .LIC has proudced cheque without my sign. which is not my fault.i have submitted a cheque book of 25 aheques with my sign to LIC house loan Rohtak off.pls lodge a complain against LIC house loan to penalise me for their mistak or guide me to go further higher level.

thank you

Company: LIC

Country: India   State: Haryana   City: Rohtak

Category: Business & Finance


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google