I have send the following complaint to Haier. Auto reply I received but no resposne thereafter.
Dear Haier Team,
I had a harrowing experience dealing with your services and your call centre. I own a microwave of HAIER which I had bought in 2006. The microwave was unable to heat. I registered a complaint in July 1st week of 2010. Your people promptly came to my house. They opened the piece. Kept it like that four days. A different mechanic appeared. Then we realized that the first mechanic had broken the fan inside. The fan was attached together with an adhesive and we were told that there would not be a problem. We were happy, paid the service charges, and trusted Haier.
After one month ten days, the microwave again was not heating. We registered a complaint. Your technician arrived quickly. We explained to him that the Fan was broken, now ideally it should be replaced with a new one. He said you need to talk to Mr Sridhar (Local Head in Hyderabad) for this. We spoke to him. He said the fan will be replaced in 3 days. We were happy.
Then we were sad after that dealing with you. Your Mr. Sridhar never came back. We called him and he said verbatim “Don’t bother me. I am leaving the company and you can complaint against me in the call centre”.
We did. We were shocked to learn that the technician has reported that we had disagreed to pay the service charges. And your call centre people along with Mr Biju (Senior) kept on harping that a technician would be sent, but you have to pay the service charges. We explained to him everything and he agreed that he would send a technician.
No technician came. We again put a complaint against Mr Sridhar. Nothing happened.
1) Are service charges everything to your technicians and call centre. There is no customer satisfaction
2) Realizing the fact as mentioned in point one, I agreed to pay the so called most important service charge with Mr Biju. Then also no technicians turned up. There has been no action against Mr. Sridhar. Also Mr Biju of your call centre is not co operating since then. Looks like it’s a joint mission of Mr Biju and Mr Sridhar not to pay heed to our complaints and dis satisfaction
3) The most important thing a few handful are bringing the name of Haier to disrepute
4) Another thing will never like to buy or recommend Haier, if nothing happens even after this communication
5) Request this communication be forwarded to your MD in India within 2 days of receipt. As a customer I have all the rights to reach him.
I am Rakesh Jain from Hyderabad