I brought an Amplebit Akeeo ADSL Modem (on bill number 110) from
Anna Maria Stores & Agencies
Kochi - 35
Since they claim themselves as a BSNL Franchisee, I trusted them.
Following my experience, I would like to warn everyone else to be very careful while buying poor quality products from Amplebit.
1. I purchased the modem on 19-11
2. After 6 months, this modem was burning when used to for more than 3 hours
3. When I shouted at the agency they gave me a new one.
4. After 8 months the second modem also stop working. Even thought the link is stable, it doesn't connect to internet.
5. Since the warranty period is over, I requested them to repair it (for a fee).
6. They told me to throw away the product.
7. I realized that no third party service centre in Kochi were willing to repair this product.
Amplebit is really cheating people with poor quality products. They don't have any service centre in Kochi. So I warn every Amplebit users to buy any guaranteed products like iBall Baton.