Complaint / review / scam report
Regarding deposit money

Dear, Sir/ Madam,

I deposited some amount of money as I was given one account number by the destination source. Now I have the major problem that due some wrong information was given to me, I have got to deposit the amount in wrong account. Can I get the money back since I am the depositor.


Dipanta Changmai

Ph- 9873357438
Author: Dipanta Changmai

Offender: Individual

Country: India   State: All India

Category: Miscellaneous


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.