I, Ajay Kumar Agarwal, have been filed a case on June 01, 2006 for defamatiom amount against the two parties through the Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Ahmedabad. But till date my case is pending due to which I am suffering very much in form of physical, mental & financially as I am doing a private job there. I want from you to resolve this case with the Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Ahmedabad. One more thing I want through you that provide me in written that employee's company address proof on Company Letter Pad alongwith the Consumer's permanent address proof plus Identity proof may be sufficient for any purchasing of Mobile Phone(s) or Sim Card(s) or any thing else.
The below is the detail of my case.
In wait of your positive response.
BEFORE THE CONSUMER DISPUTES REDRESSAL FORUM,
APPLICANT : AJAY KUMAR AGARWAL
S/O SH. NEKI RAM AGARWAL
C/O CHIRIPAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
(FORMERLY SHANTI PROCESS LTD.)
ROOM NO. 2, RESIDENCE AREA,
SAIJPUR-GOPALPUR, PIRANA ROAD,
PIPLEJ, AHMEDABAD – 382405
OPPONENT: 1) GAYATRI CELLULAR PVT. LTD. (A NOKIA SHOWROOM)
F/3, 1ST FLOOR, RAJVI COMPLEX,
OPP. MANINAGAR POLICE STATION,
RAMBAUG, MANINAGAR – 380008,
2) SWASTIK TRADE LINK PVT. LTD. (AIRTEL SHOWROOM)
1-2-3 SWAGAT COMPLEX,
SHELAT BHUVAN, PUSHP KUNJ,
SUB.: CLAIMING FOR THE DEFAMATION MONEY OF A SUM AMOUNT
OF RS.30, 000 AND A NEW AIRTEL CONNECTION.
The applicant above named begs to pray as under
1) I, Ajay Kumar Agarwal, have been purchased a Nokia 1600 set (Rs.3000 including VAT) & an Airtel Connection (Rs.450 (including Rs.100 SIM Card) having Talk-time Value of Rs.186 & validity of 2 months), whose details have been given below, from one of the Nokia Showroom named Gayatri Cellular Pvt. Ltd. on May 15, 2006.
i) Nokia Set Details:
IMEI No. : 359354004399430
Battery No. - 0670400382066N113L2NM 95081
Charger No. : 0675294409049N126g10444219
ii) Airtel Connection Details:
SIM No. - 899198000004754644 1
Mobile No. – 9998229722
2) The Airtel connection has been sold to me by saying that it is a 2 Month validity connection starting from May 15, 2006 having Talk-time of Rs.200. But when I have enquired about the validity period and talk-time value from the Airtel Showroom through Toll-free number 9898098980, I have been to turn round by hearing that for a 2 month validity card costing Rs.350, the talk-time of Rs.186 has been allotted and validity period of the purchased connection will be over on June 20, 2006 irrespective of July 20, 2006. On further explanatory enquiry, the truth has been enclosed that the particular connection has been activated on April 21, 2006 and only in this case the validity period of the purchased connection will be over on June 20, 2006.
I have gone to the showroom first time to make request for either interchanging the Airtel connection or for allotting me other company connection. But once again I have been stubbed when showroom dealer has been knowingly raised his finger on the purchasing bill and has been refused from apex the purchasing of that particular Nokia set & an Airtel Connection from his showroom even on showing his showroom bill of both things by me. I have been gone to his showroom several times in a ray of hope for help but every time they have been shown their crude and indecent behaviour.
3) Another one problem along the above said major problem is that during purchasing of Airtel connection I have been tried to submit the Punching Card of the Company as my identification and my present residence proof at the showroom but they refused to submit it as a Permanent Residence Proof by saying that it’s a private company and we have been accepted only a Government affiliated Document as an identification & residence proof i.e. License xerox, Voter I-card xerox etc. & not needed to submit any other document for proof. I have been submitted my License xerox intimating that no problem should be create in near-by future due to my address as my permanent address (House No. 828, Sector-15 A, Hisar (Haryana)) shown on backside of License xerox will always differ from my present residence address (Chiripal Industries Ltd., Saijpur-Gopalpur, Piplej, Ahmedabad). They have been satisfied me by saying that no problem will be occurred in the near-by future.
But the problem has been faced by me only after one week when my Airtel service has been terminated within 24 hours on May 23, 2006 to till now by Airtel Company irrespective of intimating of not submitting of all documents (especially the Permanent Residence Proof) on May 22, 2006 and allotting me the time period of three day for submitting all documents. In this regard when I have been gone to the Airtel Showroom, Rambaug, Maninagar – 380008, Ahmedabad (Gujarat) for submitting the xerox of SBI Pass Book for my address proof along with the proof on the Company Letter-pad mentioning my present residence address as my address proof but they have also shown very half-hearted behaviour and response & have refused to submit them as my Residence Proof. The both dealers have been pressurized me till now to submit my Permanent Residence Proof of Ahmedabad for starting the service even I have been clarified my problem that neither I have any relative or friend in Ahmedabad having Permanent Residence nor any Permanent Residence in Ahmedabad in name of me / my family member.
From the above incident which has been acted upon with me, due to which I have been undergone at-par physical, mental & economical harassment by the both dealers from the last 15 days and my relations along with my job has been badly effected as I am presently working in a private company at Piplej, Ahmedabad, away from my home town, Hisar (Haryana), the worst mentality of the dealer of only collecting profit and doing both physically, mentally & economically harassment of the customer by selling out knowingly the expiry connections, has been come in picture. Are now a days the peoples have been so selfished whose only one aim / target of either to fill-up their pockets by cutting others pocket and to feel happy in others sorrow or to remain in try to run-away from their responsibilities?
The applicant therefore respectfully prayed
1) At last, when I have been hipped from all sides and after physically, mentally & economically harassment, then I has been decided to go to you for final decision. I want to claim for the Defamation money of a sum amount of Rs.30, 000 and a new Airtel connection.
2) And I want some satisfactory answers to my below mentioned questions:
a) Is a person employing and residing in a company in other town / state away from his home town / state either may have their permanent residence or permanent settled relative / friend in that employing town / state? Perhaps it may not be possible, except in some exceptional cases, so either his / her Bank Pass Book, Company’s Punching Card or ‘Company Letter-pad’ mentioning his / her address may not be his / her Residence proof along with a Government affiliated Document as an identification proof i.e. License xerox, Voter I-card xerox, etc. while either purchasing a connection in that state in which he has been employing?
b) If we left behind this issue another question arises that if a Permanent Residence Proof is so necessary then why they have not clarified it to me during purchasing of the connection? Or why and on what basis they have been sold it to me even knowing that it is an activated one Connection whose approximately one month validity has been ended?
Looking to receive your favourable, positive & immediate action and positive & satisfactory answers of the put-up questions by keeping my present situation which I have been cleared in the above paragraphs in mind.