» Politics & Government » Review / complaint: PF Office - PF | News #488132

PF Office

Dear sir,

My name is lokesh malav. my pf a/c no is RJ/14390/35.

Company in which i am working has been shutdown.

I Don't what is my PF a/c Status.

I has been changed the city in which i am working.

when i was going PF office they say you must go city (Jaipur) in which your PF A/c Exists but right now i am living in kota.

what i can do. for withdrawing my amount what i can do?

Company: PF Office

Country: India   State: Rajasthan

Category: Politics & Government


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google+