Surprisingly my Prepaid Airtel number (9848232553) incoming calls barred from last three days but I able to do outgoing calls.
1. I purchased Airtel MNP SIM on 15-10-2011 at Airtel Customer care center, Kukatpally. Hyderabad. Submitted the following..
a. My address and Identity proof
b. Mobile Number Portability Unique Number from Idea
2. Once again I imitated Porting number on 03/11/2011 from Idea and Provided to Airtel Customer care center, Kukatpally. Hyderabad on the same day.
3. Successfully my number has ported from Idea to Airtel on 09-11-2011
4. My outgoing calls has barred from 20-11-2011 without any prior information. And customer care people told me that, "your proofs are not reached to us"
5. I have submitted Address and ID proofs once again on 21-11-2011 at Airtel Customer care center, Kukatpally. Hyderabad.
6. My outgoing calls have enabled up on called to Customer care 198 on 23-11-2011.
7. Surprisingly, my incoming calls are barred on 25-11-2011 but, outgoing calls are not barred.
8. Now I unable to reach customer care person over 198 or 121 or 9849098490 (from landline) to know the status.
Please let us know
1. How I can resolve such issue even I submitted twice of Address and ID proofs?
2. How long time will take to resolve my issue?
General Policy Issues:
1. Airtel Number Portability SIMs are selling by Airtel office only.. as of my knowledge those SIMs are not selling by retailers.
1. Is it possible to sell Airtel Number Portability SIM card without submission of address and identity proofs by customer care centers?
2. If I have a such SIM card in my hand, that means that, Airtel customer care people already taken Address proof and ID proof from customer.
3. So, who will responsibility to delay or misplace of those documents to send your headoffice or respective office?
Please do the needful.
My alternative numbers are : 94944 38147 or 040-42024765