I would like to inform you that I bought a new Maruti Wagon R car on 25th Apr’10, registration No. DL6CL 1654. I was very happy & excited to drive my dream car till the time it went for 1st service at Magic Auto service station situated at Moti Nagar, New Delhi. There I faced series of disappointments & my excitement turned into sorrow. I would like to explain them all in detail:-
1) Firstly, it was a first service of my car & they kept me waiting for 5 hrs to give my car back. I don’t what were they doing. And, I have a doubt that they may have replaced my original parts in the mean time.
2) Secondly, in 5 hrs time, 4 service advisors were changed to handle one car & none of them had an idea that how much time it is going to take.
3) Thirdly, I was the first one to buy New Wagon R car from Magic Auto Karol Bagh showroom and at that they had only piece with the & it had a defect in it that one of the cup holders was not working & the showroom people told mw that they will get it replaced in 2-3 days but no one called me for 1 week. Then I called the concerned person, Harsh Taneja & he told me that their training is under process for the replacement of parts, he said he will call me in 3-4 more days. But, again no response, again I called up & then Harsh said, you can get it done in first service, I was fine with that. But during the 5 hrs of first service, no one told me that they do not have this part available & they have to order it & again it will take 3-4 days. This is purely not acceptable.
4) Fourth & the biggest blunder happened after service, all the meters of the car stopped working after an hour of service. I went back to them but they were unable to diagnose the problem & asked to come back again the next day. I went again next day, they replaced the sensor but still the same issue as the sensor was not for this car. Now, again they had the same issue, they do not have the part available & I will to go back to them to get it replaced when the part comes.
5) And, now the display screen is showing an electronic error.
I did not expect such a poor service from Maruti. Earlier I had Santro car & I must say that Hyundai is giving far far better services than so called best service providers Maruti.
I would like to inform you that if my issue does not get resolved till Sunday, 23-May’10, the first thing on Minday I will do is file a case against Maruti services in Consumer Forum. I am highly highly dissatisfied by the behavior & lack of commitment of the employees.
Please contact if anyone is concerned about the image of the Maruti & the satisfaction of its customers.
Highly Dissatisfied Customer
Mob - 9911194324