» Education & Science » Review / complaint: Cbse ajmer center - Duplicate certifacate | News #165156

Cbse ajmer center
Duplicate certifacate


I Mandeep Singh Roll No.2149185 had passed my 10th class examination in 1998, but i have lost my mark sheet certificate & I have already filled the application form with bank demand draft of Rs.130 & send the form by speed post on 28th june. but still I have not received the new mark sheet.

I request you to plz reissue the mark sheet as its required urgently.


Mandeep Singh

Morinda (Ropar) Pb.

M 098148 01177

Company: Cbse ajmer center

Country: India

Category: Education & Science


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google+