1. Complainant has purchased a Fly mobile handset having IMEI No. 355962020180677, Model No. V80i from Samridhi Enterprises on 19/09 at a cost of Rs. 3299.06 through cash memo No. 1777 dated 16.09.2009. Whereas Flymobile in its warranty card of the product has promised a 12 months warranty.
3. Just after 4 months of use of the said handset started trouble in charging and could not give me satisfactory output from the device. Complainant has contacted Mobile dot com thrice in the past but every time mobile handset was returned saying now it is OK. But every time it started same problem.
4. In the recent past on 08.05. I again visited service providers premises to get my handset repaired but even after a fortnight time, my handset was not repaired. I personally contacted at the given number on the website to get support from the company and after having interaction with Mr. Chamnesh, a customer care executive it is revealed that nothing could be done from company side even after his assurance that my handset will be replaced soon but till date they did not do anything to resolve my grievance.
5. Moreover I have also contacted Mr. Yadav, Area Service Manager on his mobile 09305058370 and he has also assured me that my handset will be delivered within a week’s time duly repaired or replaced but to no avail and now even my phone call is not picked up by him.
6. Through this complaint, I would like to submit before hon’ble district consumer disputes redressal forum that the company has cheated me by not providing after sales services and not abiding by warranty clause. Due to this both the parties i.e. Fly mobile and Mobile Dot Com, Service provider have harassed the innocent customer like me. Fly Mobile has defaulted in providing after sales services. I request you to kindly direct the company to contact me personally and settle my grievance as early as possible. My contact No. 9839705334