Complaint / review / scam report
Pan card


I have applied for pan card i received and that pan card broken in to piece, late i have applied for new pan card, i received one letter from UTI service that my father name and my name is mismatch b/w application and NCC data please send required document so i have send the document as per the request by UTI and i received the pan card but in NCC data again they have done mistake My surname they put in First name and middle as Surname

what shall i do to change this in NCC data please send email to

Thanks & Regards

Dilip K S
Author: dilgeetha_2105

Offender: Pan card

Country: India   State: Karnataka   City: Bangalore

Category: Politics & Government


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.