» Business & Finance » Review / complaint: Col K L Jaspal - UTTER NEGLIGENCE, CARELESSNESS, CALLOUSNESS AND INEFFICIENCY OF ICICI STAFF | News #32690

Col K L Jaspal


I am very old customer of icici bank which has been doing fairly well. But now I have experienced a shocking experience and on hearing of it many may not like to have association with them. I do not any one, if deposit bank draft of a particular bank can be sent by the icici bank to a bank which has nothing to do with the draft; hence it has to reject it. I did not find email address of any senior officials or even that of complaint cell/customer care. It is most unexpected. Mob – 09848854391, 09467781004. email- [email protected]

My own and my two sons accounts (I am also joint account holder with my sons) are maintained at Faridabad for a long time.

I deposited a draft No. 155487 dated 19 May of PNB Bank for an amount of Rs. …... in ICICI Panipat branch on 19 May. The draft was for my son Major Sandeep Jaspal, whose account No. is 630301013511 and deposited in his own account. Astonishingly, I received a message on 20 May intimating that my cheque No 155487 deposited in my account No 630301013481 has been dishonoured. It was rather a shock to me. It is never heard that a draft can be dishonoured. I checking, it was revealed that the draft was sent to UCO Bank instead of PNB Bank, the reasons for it must be best known to you which must be investigated and the defaulter should be penalised, especially when I am undergoing so much of pain and harassment such an action in addition the interest I am losing interest. Moreover, it is beyond ones comprehension that the draft was in the name of Major Sandeep Jaspal and was deposited in his own account, whereas from the Message I received seem that the draft was deposited in my account No. 630301013481. In spite of my repeated request no whereabouts are known till date. No one seems to be taking any action in the matter. I wish to know if you are taking the action without any further delay or you want me to go to the court to claim the damages.


Yours' sincerely,

Col. K L Jaspal

Company: Col K L Jaspal

Country: India

Category: Business & Finance


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google