As per the below information - I booked aTicket of 2S from NDLS to Ludhiana on 17th May in 2459 ND - ASR Express but :-
1. The 2S seating had been changed to 2nd Class GENERAL COACH in the Train
2. No Chart of the Reserved passengers was pasted outside the Coach.
3. The 2nd Class General Coach had no Seat numbers printed.
4. This Created a lot of mess within the coach D8.
5. A lot of Passengers without Ticket started coming in from Sonipat & Panipat.
6. No Ticket Checker (TT) came into to check the tickets.
Overall this whole created a lot of distress & pain to me who had specially booked ticket & spent in extra money to get a seat in 2nd Seating Coach but finally ended up in General 2nd class passenger coach.
Is this Indian Railways for public.
I would like to get my amount refunded (Rs. 120/- ) along with the compensation of Rs 1000/-
Train Number 2459 Train Name NDLSASR EXPRESS
Date 17- May- 2010
From Station NDLS To station LDH
Reservation upto LDH Boarding point NDLS
Class 2S No of passengers 1
Charting Status CHART PREPARED
S# Booking Status Current Status
1 D8, 55 D8, 55