Inconsumercomplaints.com » Miscellaneous » Review / complaint: DTC - Ag loss in shuttle bud from T3 | News #203604

DTC
Ag loss in shuttle bud from T3

To,

On 25.5. I along with my family landed at T 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport from Toshkent, Uzbekistan.

At 2.30 from pillar No. 18 I along with my family boarded DTC shuttle for domestic airport as I had to take early morning INDIGO flight for Mumbai.

(coupon details 25 May 02.26.54 33492, in the name of Ujjwal Gandhi, Inward Boarding Pass HY 421, outward PNR No. 6E183)

As soon as we got down from the bus and took out our luggage, we realized that one black colour back pack was missing.

We immediately contacted three police constables who were on duty there (two without shirts and one in intoxicated state- unable to even speak)

After listening the police constable instructed a taxi driver to follow the bus. The driver was under the influence of liquor and there was another man who was also heavily drunk and who claimed to be a police constable . after driving for 5 minutes demanded Rs 10, 000/- to chase the bus. However he refused to chase the bus and said, ” one should understand that every body is involved in the racket”

Again contacting the 3 constables on duty they refused to listen to us and said, ” as the officers are not on duty they are not here to take any complaint, but they are only relaxing in the airport”.

I tried to contact T 3 bus coordinator and CISF coordinator at T3 and help desk at the airport but to no avail

But neither the bus was traced nor the bag.

Some of the things inside the black colour back pack (pithu bag) were --one camera (silver colour in black pouch), one sun glasses, keys with the key ring, 2 blankets, some fruits etc

Even after reaching Bombay we were in constant touch with the CISF staff of domestic airport but till now there is no news of our bag. We are in constant touch with the following numbers

01123270717 / Santosh Kumar 09818594018/ Kuldeep 09953410409/ Mahavir Singh 08750878894/ 09717390393/ Sharma 09717199820 /09540504375

We are told that the bus driver of BEST bus may have deposited the bag in the lost and found section of ISBT or the bus depot.

but till now there is no feed back on the whereabouts of our bag

Company: DTC

Category: Miscellaneous

0 comments

Information
Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google