I converted my existing kitchen to a Tupperware Kitchen a year ago.
Just after one year, i have loads of complaint on tupperware.
1. The lids of the stroage boxes are chipping off, sounds bad Right? They (lids) are also losing the shape
2. The bowled over boxes lids too are pealing off.
3. The stitches of the executive lunch bag is separated, though i do not dump in boxes to that.
4. The 10kg storage box's lid does not close properly, small ants which are common here can easily enter in.
5. I took 2 set of tumblers, and even before using them, the lids had cracks, when i checked with the tupperware agent, she said that'll be exchanged, finally got it exchanged but with odd colored lids..
I wonder what is the purpose of paying so much for bad quality stuff.
Instead if i can get any other boxes for reasonable prices, and if they are broken, then i would not bother much about it as they are not expensive as TUPPERWARE.
The message is for the Tupperware manufacturer, please inform you agents to exchange the stuff else you people stop the products.
There are better products with reasonable price available in the market.