Complaint / review / scam report

Respected Sir,

1. It is intimated that, I have a electric connection (K.No-2122076733) since Oct 2011 at my residence N-1/27, New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon and I have deposited all the previous bills in time. However Rs 1, 91, 156/- shown as Sundry CH/AL in recently bill issued.

2. I am asking the clearification from concerned office (Sector-18, Gurgaon), the concerned staff (Clk-Mr. Mahavir & CA- Jitender) showing me a notice raised against me, which was neither handed our to me, nor official dispatched (as record not found by them). However the pending issue of the another person (Mrs. Kamla Devi) included in my electric bill, without my information, whenever the same person (Mrs. Kamla Devi), taken a new connection in same area in the name of her Husband (Krishan), A/c No NC02-0889 (K.No-2122077859).

3. However, In view of the above, you are kindly requested to instruct me whether i deposit the above mentioned amount or issue me a fresh bill duly rectified.

4. I shall remain gratefull to you for this act of kindnes.

" Thanking You"

Your’s Faithfully,

Meenu W/o Ajay Kuma

Offender: DHBVN

Country: India   State: Haryana

Category: Politics & Government


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.