The experience at Croma Panhagutta has been the worst so far ever. The complete incompetance of the manager and lack of concern of the entire staff is so intense that words are not found.
It has been 5 days since we made the purchase and so far it has been...
1. the delivery was more than a day beyond promised time... this, inspite of repeated instructions to the sales person (Santhosh) that we are in desparate need of the fridge on time (its an extremely hot summer and i have a toddler at home)
2. on delivery it was found that the product was not a fresh piece
3. the delivery guys resorted to methods on trying to push the same piece by saying that it was the last piece.
4. he did not carry the phone numbers of any of his superiors that we could speak to.
5. the company that delivers is not owned or operated by Croma
6. The nxt day we get delivery at 17:30 (supposed to have reached by 11am) by a auto driver who doubles up as superman... single handed trying to lift a 300ltr fridge up a ramp and into the house on his back
7. We accept delivery out of sheer desparation and then find the driver is not capable of giving a demo (but of course)... he says net day...
8. two days pass... no demo... we look at the instructions in the booklet (which does not carry a sealed warranty card) and the fridge just does not cool.
9. no amount of phone calls to the 1800 number or other numbers has yielded any results
today is 21st may 11 am...
The manager (Sailesh) never lifts the phone
The showroom number on the bill is never lifted (040-66534850)
Is there anybody with similar problems... the manager and the entire croma staff need to be pulled up.
Riding on the name of a large corporate one cannot afford to mess with the customers so blatantly and shamelessly.
P.s. this experience is not my first with croma... earlier i had a slightly troubled purchase of a cell phone... but i put it aside as a one-of event.
But its time to make the croma showroom understand