Refer to Complaint laub=nched as under in writing too. The set has not been replaced by company. Sad no consideration to Consumers. They are only worried about their profits.
Col AS Gill
NOKIA India Company
(Through NOIKA Care Mandsaur (MP))
Ms Sarbjit Gill
35 HDX Duplex, KITIYANI
1. I had bought Nokia cell No 5530 Nokia Express Music cell from NOKIA Prioroty, 4 Tulsi Complwx, Tower Chowk, Free Gunj, Ujjain (MP) vide their invoice No 1305 dtd 09 Jun @ Rs 10600-00. The cell have been giving lot of problems since the day I bought. General complaints are as under:-
(a) Touch screen non functional. Any call comes it invariably does not get connected despite pressing repeatedly till one is disgusted or the call is terminated.
(b) At times other functions supposed to be operative by touch, does not respond.
(c) Repeatedly getting hung.
2. I reported to Nokia care Mandsaur (MP) two months ago who advised me to get the cell scanned as the same was badly effected by viruses. The action was taken by the Nokia care centre Mandsaur. But next day itself the cell gave the problems.
3. After two days again I went the Nokia Care. The cell was seen, examined and presumably repaired and shown to me as functioning correct. Sad to inform you after two hours the cell behaved in the same fashion.
4. On 03 Jan again I had to fall back to Nokia Care. My cell was taken back by the centre and told to collect it back on 18 Jan. The cell supposedly was repaired by NOKIA Delhi and was returned to me on 14 Jan. I was happy But next day itself it behaved in the same fashion as before.
5. I showed the cell again to Nokia Care on 15 Jan. The person incharge there changed the sim card and came to the conclusion that the there was something wrong with sim card. So I changed the Sim of BSNL. It worked OK for few touches but complaint still existed.
6. Now it is too much of harassment I have undergone for no fault of mine. Kindly replace the cell or permit me to buy other cell of my choice adjusting the payment accordingly.
The cell has been deposited with Nokia care centre at Mandsaur on 17 Jan.
7. Hope the needful will be done.