Dear Idea Customer Care,
1. I have an idea pre paid connection since Mar - 9 8 5 0 1 3 2 9 7 9.
2. In Dec I was messaged that I am required to submit my forms again. I personally went to your outlet at Law College Road, Pune to enquire what the problem was after using the service for6 years. All that they could tell was that the forms have been asked for again due to an audit requirement.
3. However, I made fresh forms and again personally submitted them (after the Idea personnel checked the same) at the outlet at Law CollegeRoad Pune in Jan.
4. On 02 Mar I got an SMS stating that my forms were required to be submitted again.
5. On 05 Mar my connection was put on hold.
6. I again visited the Idea office at Law College Road. They now informed that my signatures on the PHOTO did not match!!!
7. I have the following to submit :-
(a) I am a RETIRED ARMY OFFICER (Senior Citizen)
(b) While signing across the photograph, the pen could have slipped and hence the distortion in the signatures.
(c) I submitted the forms of another connection (which are also in my name) the same day (Jan).
(d) The forms and the signatures on the photographs of the other form could be crossed matched - mob nos 88 88 94 93 28
(e) My pan card and driving liecence copies are also attached with the application. Both these documents have my photographs and signatures. My forms submitted also have my signatures. The issue of the signature ACROSS the photograph not tallying is not understood.
8. I sincerely request that the validation of my number be done as a special case and undue hardship to me be mitigated.
9.. Looking forward for the excellent services from IDEA - the services that I got all these years.
10. Please confirm ALL CLEAR.
Col Nath (Retd)